Either by yourself or in a group of 2-3 to make a short 1-2 minute video. **Before shooting verbally present and review your story/pre-planning with Instructor.
Assignment #1 Photo Slide Show
As a group –
• select a theme or topic – (get approval before shooting from Instructor) – due 4/10
As an individual –
• take about 10 video clips. Vary the length of each clip. Try to create a visual pattern or rhythm visually.
• use a variety of shots (long, medium, wide, close-up) and compositions, angles (if needed), pan across, up and down, etc.
• load images into iMovie
• sequence in an order of your choosing – video should not be any longer than one minute!
• title your project
• add music – due 4/22
• export to vimeo – get instructions from instructor. – will do together in class 4/22
All individuals – not “one for the group” – need to submit a video for credit. Grading will be taken from vimeo site.