In assigned groups of two people each, create an animation using Stop Annimaton and iMovie. You will be animating inanimate things. To start make a plan of what you intend the objects to do. Bring items into class so they will be ready the day you need to shoot.
- You will need to find a small collection of things (hot wheels, flowers, rocks, salt and peeper shakers, shoes, etc.) and a backdrop (brown paper, cloth, etc.)
- Prepare you space on the day you are shooting. If you are not shooting rehearse what you will be doing, research music for your completed video, etc.
- In one day – shoot a photograph of each movement – no less than 75 photographs. Keep background the same throughout. Both partners need to shoot an set of images.
- Load them into iMovie. Disable the “Ken Burns effect”
- Add a title (at beginning), Add credits (music, students creating video, who helped out?…..at the end)
- Add music.
- Save to your Drive. Share the animation with Ms. Olson email@example.com
Controlling Ken Burns