Printmaking-Linoleum Block/Assignment#3a Transfer the image on to the linoleum block provided. Cut away only the gray – leave the black. Observe safety rules.
Assignment 3b: Place blocks on the Proofing Press for printing. We will print the entire class as one print. Be sure blocks are tightly placed in a grid.
- Roll out ink evenly on glass plate
- Ink entire “print” on proofing press evenly
- Place sheet of paper on top of blocks
- Add padding
- Pull roller over top and pull back padding and paper.
- Print one/student. Repeat as needed